Feversham College has an integrated approach to meeting the special needs of all students. This may be done through classroom support, individual work, booster classes, short-term intensive sessions or longer periods of help.
The College has embraced the new SEN framework so that:
- The educational needs of all students are met effectively throughout the College
- Students with special educational needs have full access to the National Curriculum
- Students with special educational needs are able to take part fully in all aspects of College life
- Students with the greatest need have appropriate access to external support agencies
- Information about children with special educational needs is collected and shared across the College so appropriate learning targets can be negotiated
- Parents are kept fully informed about their child's learning needs and they understand the ways in which parents and the College can work in partnership to meet those needs
- The appropriate resources are available to meet the needs of students with special educational needs.