Feversham College evolved as a result of the extensive efforts of the governing body.
This organisation was inaugurated in 1958 by the Muslim Association of Bradford in order to support a small number of migrant Muslims who had arrived in Bradford from different parts of the world.
Bradford Muslim Girls Community School was established in September 1984 at Ryan Street, Bradford, as an independent school with 26 girls on roll. The passion to develop an Islamic school delivering high quality education resulted in the birth and development of Feversham College in 1994.
The College acquired Voluntary Aided Status in 2001 and this landmark allowed us to expand our provision.
Feversham converted to Academy status in August 2011 giving the College the opportunity to develop further.
Teaching School Status was awarded in Spring 2012. Feversham is now in partnership with Skipton Girls High School in the Northern Lights Teaching Schools Alliance. This provides professional development activities for existing teachers and aims to inspire those new to the profession.